At present, depression is consuming everyone of every age. People have started talking about it, for which depression has become a curable mental disorder. Depression can happen to anyone. A person who has suffered from abuse or severe losses, a person who has faced many stressful events in their life can develop depression. But as in the study, women are more likely to get depressed than men because women go through much abuse; compared to men, they suffer from physical pain more than men. Depression is something that can’t be compared with normal mood swings. Depression can lead to death if not asked for help earlier. Nasha Mukti Kendra Dehradun helps depressed people with love. It is the only centre that doesn’t rely on drugs to cure any type of disease.
All about Nasha Mukti Kendra in Dehradun
Dehradun Nasha Mukti Kendra is a Centre where we treat every type of habit or craving. We have a huge team of world-class Psychologists, psychiatrists, and physiotherapists with years of experience in their domain. They have deeply researched depression and know that people can get depressed at any age. Our staff team is also educated and trained on how to treat and behave with our depressed and other patients. We, Nasha Mukti Kendra, have a tie-up with the few best and most trusted centres that help overcome depression.
At Nasha Mukti Kendra, we provide American-Based Therapy, which is also called Love and Care Therapy. We believe that a depressed person can overcome it with love. We build up comfort for the patients that can build their trust in us. We don’t use drugs as we believe patients can be cured by doing other activities. At Nasha Mukti Kendra in Dehradun, we also have a huge open space for our patients to do yoga and meditation. Our psychologists always suggest exercising on a daily basis. Our patients do yoga and meditation every morning. They say it helps them with their depression as they can clear their mind during yoga.
Our team of certified therapists also makes our patients feel at home in our Dehradun centre. We celebrate every festival and occasion at our Dehradun centre. We believe everyone deserves fun in between any process. Celebration of the festival can help patients not to miss their homes. We understand that a rehabilitation centre can make a person feel trapped, but we ensure our patients don’t feel that.
Is there any cure for depression?
Honestly speaking, depression has no cure. You can overcome depression by putting the symptoms away. You can take our help to do so. We provide sessions with our best psychologist. They can make anyone speak up their heart out. It can be challenging initially, but they know how to make someone feel comfortable. Our psychologist will ask you too many physical things, including changing your daily lifestyle, going out with friends, or by yourself. We, Nasha Mukti Kendra in Dehradun, have a huge number of people who have overcome depression by taking sessions from us.
You may think if we are only in Dehradun. Well, no! We have branches all over India. You can visit our website and select your location. Nasha Mukti Kendra understands that every age can get depressed. We have different plans for different people and ages, but the base is the same, i.e., Love and Care therapy.
Tips to cop-up with depression
We, Nasha Mukti Kendra, help and suggest to our patients’ lots of tips that can help to cop-up with depression. We would like to share a few of the tips here.
- Stay more active by indulging yourself in exercise. Studies have proved that exercise can help lift up moods. If you ever feel low or demotivated, try doing exercise for at least 20 minutes.
- Keep someone in touch, whether it can be your friend or a family member. We believe that socialising can help to improve your mood.
- Learn to face your fear if you have any. Our psychologists will ask you to face your fear. Most depression patients may have a fear of going out, travelling or driving. We say you should do it. Go out and be adventurous. It will help you feel better.
- Avoid drinking too much alcohol. Alcohol can feel good when you are depressed, as it will help you cope with your emotions. But it can make you more depressed in the end. Nasha Mukti Kendra also has an alcohol rehabilitation centre in Dehradun. You can visit there if you have become an alcoholic.
- Eating healthy can keep your mood happy or satisfied. Many patients of ours find peace in food. And we provide healthy food to them so that they can feel healthy.
If you or your loved ones are facing depression, feel free to contact us anytime, as we have the best customer service available 24*7.