The increasing prevalence of rehabilitation centres in Delhi is a clear indication of the rise of consumption of intoxicants and drugs. Counselling is necessary for any addict to reform themselves, without which, they may never fully recover. Counselling is an important aspect of de-addiction of substance abuse. Rehab counselling in Delhi ensures a safe, comfortable environment to anyone who seeks treatment and wants to get rid of their addictions. For an alcohol addict, we have some of the best alcohol rehabilitation centres, as well as, de addiction centres for other drugs and more.
Need for Rehabilitation Centres in Delhi
Being the national capital of India, and also a hub for consumption of various intoxicants such as alcohol, cocaine, MDMA, marijuana, this place has a vast number of substance abuse rehab centres. These de addiction centres help addicts get over their cravings through the use of various techniques, such as counselling, medications, group sessions, one-on-one sessions, and more. Despite this, there is a social stigma against sending addicts to a rehab centre, despite it being for their own good.
Nasha Mukti Kendra Delhi provides guidance to the addicts and their families about the best rehab counselling in Delhi. Every centre that has a tie up with Nasha Mukti Kendra has a dedicated team of professional, experienced, and highly qualified psychiatrists and physiotherapists, along with an equally competent staff. Our de addiction centres provide a variety of services and assure a 95% recovery rate.
How Does Rehab Counselling Help
The rehabilitation centres in Delhi under Nasha Mukti Kendra have the required infrastructure, and provide an array of various forms of treatment to people seeking to reform their lives such as: –
- Rehab infrastructure: Every centre that has a tie-up with Nasha Mukti Kendra Delhi that provides rehab counselling in Delhi is required to have proper rehab infrastructure. Every centre has a number of skilled physiotherapists and experienced psychiatrists, who take active participation in the treatment of every addict who wishes to reform themselves.
- Modern Techniques: Counselling and other behavioural therapies are common methods of counselling that are efficient and effective. However, since addictions cause chemical changes in the brain, it is required that every rehab centre should also have a psychiatrist involved.
- Interactive Activities: One of the most important methods of de-addiction is to keep yourself distracted. Our team at Nasha Mukti Kendra Delhi adopts this method of counselling by ensuring that the recovering addicts are engaged in interactive activities that distract the consumer from the craving to consume intoxicants.
- Relapse: It is necessary for every alcohol and drug rehabilitation centre to ensure that the recovering addict is observed of signs of relapse. Relapse is one of the most risky phases of de-addictions and must be avoided at all costs, as it brings the recovering addict back to ground zero.
- Counselling: Our rehab counselling team in Delhi makes sure that the family of the addict is actively involved in the entire process. They are made to understand the state of mind of the addict and are made to understand the need of a safe environment at home, as well as outside.
Best Rehabilitation Centres in Delhi
Our rehabilitation centres in Delhi are some of the most credible and reliable centres and will ensure that any addict who seeks to reform themselves, returns as a new and improved, productive member of society. Here, you will find the most effective drugs and alcohol abuse treatment, Gutkha de-addiction treatment, detoxification treatment, and more, all under one roof at our de-addiction centres.